Redhill Group houses a state-of-the-art, 30-station CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) call center onsite which is widely used in conducting Customer Satisfaction research. Having an in-house call center ensures high data quality and quick turnaround time in a cost effective manner. Redhill Group has proprietary software programmed into our CATI system to give clients maximum flexibility in terms of customized research programs.
Redhill Group offers its clients a complete customer satisfaction survey program that provides timely, actionable and cost-effective results. Redhill Group conducts most Customer Satisfaction research by telephone so that customer feedback can be quickly obtained and communicated. Telephone interviewing is preferred for the following reasons:
- With the faster turnaround times provided on telephone surveys, more actionable data is provided.
- Telephone research delivers much higher participation rates than mail and Internet surveys, thereby providing considerably more valid and representative information.
- Telephone surveys provide the opportunity to probe for more detailed and clearly understood explanations of the customer’s needs, further improving the quality of data. Mail/Internet surveys have the potential for ambiguous responses and unanswered questions which Telephone surveys can avoid.
- Telephone surveys conducted on CATI systems significantly reduce the amount of lost information clients risk with illegible handwritten mail surveys and data entry errors.
- Telephone surveying provides an opportunity to alert businesses about dissatisfied clients in a timely manner, allowing them to remedy situations that might otherwise result in lost business in the future.
- Telephone customer satisfaction surveys are more competitive in that clients are not confronted with the costs of postage, printing and data entry costs.
- Redhill Group’s rapid response Customer Satisfaction research gives clients a competitive edge in managing their business relationships.