Redhill Group offers a complete range of research services from focus group research design and execution, telephone survey and sampling design, CATI, Internet and mail-out data collection, focus group moderation and complete statistical analysis and reporting. Performing all project work in-house enables Redhill Group to provide clients with complete quality control. It also ensures a clear channel of communication that allows Redhill Group to achieve all project objectives within the required timeline. Our in-house capabilities include the following key project elements:
- Survey and sampling design is completed by Redhill Group staff with input and review by our clients. This ensures that Redhill Group completely understands all project objectives and provides and provides clients with the benefit of our extensive practical experience in market research surveying.
- Redhill Group conducts all telephone surveying in-house, utilizing surveyors and supervisors who are experienced in the subtleties of market research. This also allows Redhill Group to provide detailed surveyor training for each project and to silently monitor surveying in progress to guarantee that data is collected in a consistent and unbiased manner.
- Surveys are routinely conducted in both English and Spanish. Additionally we’ve performed surveys in Korean, Vietnamese and Mandarin Chinese, allowing our clients to reach important ethnic groups.
- All data analysis and reporting is performed in-house, ranging from custom cross tabulations to multivariate statistical analysis. Reporting goes beyond standard data tables to provide actionable recommendations, including color charts highlighting key findings.
- Redhill Group’s surveying procedures achieve high response rates for client surveys.